A Wide Array of Techniques
Movement Education Coaching
Understand natural ways to move with experiential coaching using a wide array of techniques under the guidance of an acute eye.
- Learn the way your bones have rhythms in relationship to each other.
- Experience flexibility when you practice muscle energy.
- Go deeper, and find how much your inner organs play a role in your musculoskeletal movement.
- Find out how the fascial/connective tissue system holds it all together.
- Make gravity your friend.
- Practice how to think of moving in spirals and arcs.
Joyful Movement, living in a body with ease and efficiency.
Structural Integration Bodywork Anatomy Trains Certified
Are you wanting/craving more ease in your body?… Fluidity, perform optimally in your sport?
Structural Integration observes, and evaluates the body’s relationship to gravity. Where is it holding too much and where it needs support. Primary focus is on the FASCIAL SYSTEM which is what holds us together and what allows us to move. A combination of collagen and elastin, like a gluey substance, and also a firm structure. Designed to protect, support and give potential for movement.
My embodiment of the Franklin Method has taught me a way of learning about my body through the experience of being in my body.
Using the Franklin Method as a means of educating you about your human function, through education, imaging and experiencing, will bring you to a freer level of moving, breathing, and enjoyment of living inside your body.